Home >> Mold Services >> Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Our Mold Services
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Removal
- Microbial Remediation
- Black/White/Pink Mold Removal
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
Mold Removal & Inspection In Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Have you recently seen mold in your Indian Rocks Beach, FL home or business? Maybe there is a lingering damp smell. We are your Indian Rocks Beach, Florida mold removal, remediation, and inspection specialist. We cover all of Pinellas County and surrounding areas. If you believe you have mold, give us a call now at 855-941-1696, we are open 24 hours a day. Mold can spread rapidly, not dealing with it now can cause more damage.
Need Our Mold Services In Indian Rocks Beach, FL?
Call Now - 855-941-1696
Indian Rocks Beach, FL Mold Inspection, and Testing
Mold testing should always be handled by a pro to prevent the mold from spreading. One of our experienced and trained Indian Rocks Beach Mold Professionals can carefully inspect and test the mold of an infected in your home or business. An airborne test can also be performed for people that believe they may have mold but do not see it. Air samples are taken from both indoors and outdoors and are then sent to the Pinellas lab to be reviewed. If the test is positive for mold, an action plan is set in place for its removal.
The Indian Rocks Beach, FL Mold Remediation Company
The first step to mold remediation in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida is safety. The contaminated area is securely closed off to prevent the mold from spreading and workers wear hazard suits and respiratory protection. The next step is to physically remove the material affected by the mold. This might include drywall, furniture, appliances, wood, floor tile, etc. Depending on the situation, a solution may be spread to prevent the return of mold. Moisture control may also be installed to further help prevent the mold from returning in the future. Finally, the material removed is replaced.
Dangers Of Mold In Florida
Mold can be dangerous, especially black mold in Indian Rocks Beach which can cause health issues with humans or pets that have had continuous exposure. Issues like upper respiratory illnesses including coughing wheezing, asthma symptoms, hay fever and nose and throat irritation. This study
shows that 18% of the children exposed to mold at a young age had asthma at age 7.
What is mold?
Mold is a living organism, part of the fungi family, that can be present both indoors and outdoors and grows in the form of a garden hose like multicellular structure called hyphae. Mold is also a heterotrophic organism, which means it can not produce its own food and must obtain its food from other organic material. Mold in Indian Rocks Beach, FL thrives in warm, damp areas and will spread by releasing microscopic spores into the air. Over time these spores can cause respiratory and eye irritation.