Home >> Mold Services >> Saint Rose, LA
Our Mold Services
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Removal
- Microbial Remediation
- Black/White/Pink Mold Removal
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
Mold Removal & Inspection In Saint Rose, LA
Have you recently seen mold in your Saint Rose, LA home or business? Maybe there is a lingering damp smell. We are your Saint Rose, Louisiana mold removal, remediation, and inspection specialist. We cover all of Saint Charles County and surrounding areas. If you believe you have mold, give us a call now at 855-941-1696, we are open 24 hours a day. Mold can spread rapidly, not dealing with it now can cause more damage.
Need Our Mold Services In Saint Rose, LA?
Call Now - 855-941-1696
Saint Rose, LA Mold Inspection, and Testing
Mold testing should always be handled by a pro to prevent the mold from spreading. One of our experienced and trained Saint Rose Mold Professionals can carefully inspect and test the mold of an infected in your home or business. An airborne test can also be performed for people that believe they may have mold but do not see it. Air samples are taken from both indoors and outdoors and are then sent to the Saint Charles lab to be reviewed. If the test is positive for mold, an action plan is set in place for its removal.
The Saint Rose, LA Mold Remediation Company
The first step to mold remediation in Saint Rose, Louisiana is safety. The contaminated area is securely closed off to prevent the mold from spreading and workers wear hazard suits and respiratory protection. The next step is to physically remove the material affected by the mold. This might include drywall, furniture, appliances, wood, floor tile, etc. Depending on the situation, a solution may be spread to prevent the return of mold. Moisture control may also be installed to further help prevent the mold from returning in the future. Finally, the material removed is replaced.
Dangers Of Mold In Louisiana
Mold can be dangerous, especially black mold in Saint Rose which can cause health issues with humans or pets that have had continuous exposure. Issues like upper respiratory illnesses including coughing wheezing, asthma symptoms, hay fever and nose and throat irritation. This study
shows that 18% of the children exposed to mold at a young age had asthma at age 7.
What is mold?
Mold is a living organism, part of the fungi family, that can be present both indoors and outdoors and grows in the form of a garden hose like multicellular structure called hyphae. Mold is also a heterotrophic organism, which means it can not produce its own food and must obtain its food from other organic material. Mold in Saint Rose, LA thrives in warm, damp areas and will spread by releasing microscopic spores into the air. Over time these spores can cause respiratory and eye irritation.